F1-Generation GmbH is one of the leading fashion distributors of high-end designer lingerie, sleepwear, swimwear and other fashion products in Europe. To name but a few of the brands in our portfolio: SPANX, DKNY, Stella McCartney, MICHAEL Michael Kors, Polo Ralph Lauren and many more. We enjoy working with international luxury department stores such as KaDeWe, Galeries Lafayette or Oberpollinger, just as much as with the most innovative online stores like Zalando or Stylebop.
Currently we have to fill the position of a
Full-time IT specialist for application development (m/f/d)
We are offering:
- a challenging and varied job in a dedicated and friendly team
- flat hierarchies
- entry and good development opportunities in the Microsoft Dynamics Nav environment
- on-the-job training
- we are happy to recruit career starters
- completed education as IT specialist specialising in application development (or similar training)
- experience in creating database queries MS SQL, MySQL, etc.
- desirable experience in web programming and knowledge of HTML, HTML5 and CSS.
- desirable knowledge of Windows 10, Windows Server from 2012 onwards
- quick perception
- ability to analyse and solve problems independently
- high level of motivation, commitment and resilience
- good English skills
- further development of our ERP system Microsoft Dynamics Nav 2017
- supporting/training of employees in the use of software systems
Does this describe you and are you ready to take on this challenge?
Then please send us your detailed application documents, stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations by e-mail.
+49 221 270598-0
Assistant to the Brand Manager
We are offering:
• exciting times!
• a highly motivated, committed international team
• a broad spectrum of tasks
• a fun work environment
• great brands and great shopping possibilities
• expertise, flexibility and fun in the job
• a working space conveniently located in the heart of Cologne in a historical building
• team spirit and people who truly enjoy what they are doing
- assisting the brand manager
- taking care of customer and purchase orders
- working with the ERP System (Navision)
- maintaining contact with the brand suppliers
- preparing the forecasting of future needs and commits
- control of results of our retail partners and shop in shops
- reporting to our suppliers
- preparation of sample lines, price lists and line sheets
- digital support of our retail partners
- correspondence in English and German (other languages are a plus)
- working closely with our key accounts, including presenting them the latest collections and putting together a perfect assortment
- a knack for fashion and enthusiasm for trends
- comfortable working under the pressure of a temporary high workload
- open to new challenges, inquisitive and curious
- good at organizing yourself, structuring and prioritizing your work
- you are qualified for a higher education level (Abitur) or have completed a commercial apprenticeship
- ideally you have obtained first experiences at a fashion agency or a fashion brand
- you know how to work with Windows and MS Office and are really good at Excel
- you have numerical skills
- you are familiar with Navision or are ready to really learn the ropes of our ERP system
- you enjoy working!
Does this describe you and are you ready to take on this challenge? Visit us at www.f1-generation.com and on facebook. There you will find further information on our brand portfolio and our company background. We are looking forward to your complete digital application, including CV and references, an indication of your desired salary and the earliest date on which you could start.
+49 221 270598-0